|We are a community of|
|The Word Of God||Welfare|
|We celebrate the ‘Word of God’ and our Religious Education permeates throughout school life.||We are a member of St John Fisher Community and therefore are in involved and support all members of the Parish and the wider|
|Throughout the school year we worship together.||God – the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit – is central throughout all our school activities and our involvement in our Parish Community.|
Our Mission Statement:
Love Jesus, love learning, inspiring each other to be the best that we can be.
At St John Fisher we seek to promote the growth towards wholeness of all those who share its life, a wholeness which comes through free response to God, who has called each person into being, and by whom all are loved and sustained.
The aims of the Governing Body and staff of our school are to:
- To develop the whole child by fostering, in a Catholic atmosphere, qualities of mind, body, spirit, feeling and imagination.
- To help all members of our school – adults and children – to be well-balanced, caring and aware of other people.
- To encourage each person to develop his/her full potential. To develop in each child an enquiring and critical mind, rational argument and an application to tasks.
- To teach knowledge of the local and national environment together with developing ability to search out information and use it intelligently.
- To develop awareness of self and sensitivity to others and their needs.
- To acquire a set of moral and British values and the confidence to make and hold to moral judgements and develop habits of self-discipline and acceptable behaviour.
- To develop effective and imaginative use of language in reading, writing and speaking.
- To provide a basic core of mathematical, scientific and technical knowledge.
- To teach about human achievement and aspirations in art, sciences, religion and social reform.
- To establish an environment within which teaching and non-teaching staff, governors, advisors, parents and future parents can work with each other for the successful achievements of these aims. ￼
- We always try our best and never give up.
- We always show respect by listening carefully to adults and peers.
- We always use quiet voices around school if people are trying to learn.
- We always take turns to answer and listen to the opinions of others.
- We always treat people with respect.
- We always keep our environment clean and tidy.
- We always try to follow Jesus’ way.
We believe that everyone in our school has the right:
- To be respected
- To learn
- To be safe