The mission of all concerned with St. John Fisher RC Primary School is:-
• To make prayer, worship and liturgy real educational experiences, and to contribute successfully to the development of faith of each individual in the school community,
• To create a dynamic interaction between home, parish and school which provides a preparation for the pupils’ entry into the wider community,
• To ensure that the pupils’ experience of relationships within the school have a formative and significant influence on their understanding of relationships,
• To ensure that the curriculum provides a Catholic Christian setting in which children can grow in understanding and in the acquisition of skills, attitudes and values,
• To show concern, in a school which looks to Christ for the basis of its existence for all the teaching staff together with non-teaching staff and parents, as well as pupils.